I Came from Joy!
Spiritual Affirmations and Activities for Children
Written and Illustrated by Lorna Knox, $19.95
I Came From Joy! Spiritual Affirmations and Activities for Children is a beautifully conceived, non-sectarian tool for developing a child’s inner, spiritual life–ideal for parents, teachers, youth group leaders, and religious educators. Written for children age 5-11, but adaptable for all ages, I Came From Joy! offers fun and uplifting exercises that teach children values such as kindness, love, concentration, happiness, discrimination, sharing, patience, security, and how to be a success.
This easy-to-use workbook features:
- A complete curriculum for use at home, youth groups, schools, and Sunday schools
- 26 lesson plans with all necessary materials
- Reproducible picture pages for coloring, arts and crafts, and bulletin boards
- Guidance on how to teach spiritual values to children
- Take-home pages for sharing topics with parents
- Lists of recommended children’s books and additional resources
Lorna Ann Knox, BSN is a private school teacher, parent, and has been director of the Ananda Sunday School in Portland, Oregon for the past 6 years. She also teaches educational workshops for educators and parents. Prior to working with schools, Lorna was a health educator for 15 years and is a certified nurse. She is married and the mother of three children. 172 pages
To order, click here if you live in California.
Click here for other USA or Canada.
Ordering from outside USA or Canada? contact us