Experiencing Education for Life (waitlist)
Course Dates and Meeting Times
The course is offered on a rolling basis on a first come, first served basis.
Please register (you may skip payment for now on the following page) in order to be emailed as soon as dates for the next session are announced.
You can write to me at email@example.com with any questions.
This course is for teachers, parents, and everyone working with children.
This five-class series offers the opportunity to explore Education for Life “from the inside, out”. Participants will experience the three elements that provide the basis for Education for Life (EFL): the consciousness of the teacher or parent, the ability to connect with each child fully and clearly, and the direction of growth that is to be encouraged. In this course participants experience the power of these elements and cultivate their own skills in these areas.
In this course you will:
1) Use the Life Skill Action Charts to focus attention on specific aspects of growth like Building Will Power, Expanding Sensitivity, and Developing Concentration.
2) Keep a journal of your interactions with children, experimenting with various aspects of the EFL approach.
3) Study the book Out of the Labyrinth to learn the conceptual basis for all aspects of Education for Life.
4) Practice meditation and other centering techniques that help clarify consciousness and allow for more authentic interactions with children.
This combination of experiential and theoretical approaches provides the best possible foundation for sharing EFL principles with children.
- EFL Life Skills Action Charts (soft copy will be provided)
- Out of the Labyrinth (available as softcover from Ananda Publications and Kindle from Amazon India)
Classes are limited to twelve participants and use the Zoom meeting platform. This provides a live, interactive session where you can see and hear the teacher and other participants. You will need a reliable internet connection and a webcam.
Certificate of Completion