- Creating Curriculum around the EFL Themes which are:
- Personal-Excellence: Students will learn to bring their best energy and effort to whatever they are doing.
- Self-Discovery: Students will gain increased levels of awareness about who they are, what they love & value, and how they can contribute to their community.
- Balanced Development: Students will build life skills that balance the development of body, feeling, will, and intellect, leading to greater success and happiness.
- Maturity: Students will learn to expand their awareness to relate to realities beyond their own with empathy, appreciation, and compassion
- Using the Six EFL Curriculum Areas
- Identifying Curriculum Themes
- Creating EFL Lesson Plans
- Using the Class Snapshot to Identify Leaders
- Balancing Activities Among the Four Tools of Maturity
- Using the EFL Academic Guidelines for Reference
- Using Life Skills as a theme for curriculum
- Using the Flow Learning Lesson Format
- Adjusting Teaching Style to Class Level of Consciousness
Education for Life International
14618 Tyler Foote Road
Nevada City, CA 95959