If you’ve completed the first two courses, Experiencing EFL and Practicing the EFL Principles, you are eligible for this course. Let us know at this link when you are ready to enroll, and we’ll send you the next dates.
- Creating Curriculum around the EFL Themes which are:
- Personal-Excellence: Students will learn to bring their best energy and effort to whatever they are doing.
- Self-Discovery: Students will gain increased levels of awareness about who they are, what they love & value, and how they can contribute to their community.
- Balanced Development: Students will build life skills that balance the development of body, feeling, will, and intellect, leading to greater success and happiness.
- Maturity: Students will learn to expand their awareness to relate to realities beyond their own with empathy, appreciation, and compassion
- Using the Six EFL Curriculum Areas
- Identifying Curriculum Themes
- Creating EFL Lesson Plans
- Using the Class Snapshot to Identify Leaders
- Balancing Activities Among the Four Tools of Maturity
- Using the EFL Academic Guidelines for Reference
- Using Life Skills as a theme for curriculum
- Using the Flow Learning Lesson Format
- Adjusting Teaching Style to Class Level of Consciousness
The cost is $295 for courses in the USA. The books Road to Maturity and For Goodness’ Sake are recommended for this course.
Completion of the Experiencing EFL and Principles of EFL courses are required for enrollment in Curriculum and Lesson Planning.
Students in this course will need to have a specific group of students they are working with on a regular basis. If you are not currently a classroom teacher, it could be a Sunday School class, a scout group, a nature awareness class, an after-school program, a coaching situation or ?
Virtual Classroom: Classes are limited to twelve participants and use the WebEx meeting platform. This provides a live, interactive session where you can see and hear the teacher and other participants. You will need a good internet connection with an upload speed of at least 1.5Mbps and a webcam.
Students who successfully complete all assignments for this course can request a Certificate of Completion.
This course is a step toward receiving an Education for Life Teaching Certificate.