- Implementing curriculum categories
- Integrating the Tools of Maturity
- Cultivating Progressive Development and Specific Gravity
- Supporting harmony and focus in the classroom
- Nurturing student leadership,
- Working with parents and volunteers
Prerequisites: Completion of Experiencing EFL, Practicing the EFL Principles, and Creating Curriculum
Important Note: Students need to be engaged in a teaching situation where there is the opportunity to implement Education for Life practices with the children.
Course Format and Meeting Times
Each student will have a weekly individual session with the mentor teacher at times that fit the schedules of both people.
The cost for two months of mentoring in the United States is $495.
When a student completes levels 1, 2 and 3 of the EFL Teacher Development Program, weekly mentoring sessions are scheduled for a period of two months.
Education for Life Teaching Certificate
The EFL Teaching Certificate is granted upon completion of this course.