Welcome to Education for Life!
Education for Life (EFL) is a system of education that emphasizes joyful, experiential learning to prepare students for finding purpose, fulfillment, and happiness.
It is a proven approach that has spread across America and Europe in schools ranging from preschool through college. For over 40 years EFL has offered a way to integrate moral and spiritual development with the standard academic curriculum. EFL is a solution for teachers and parents who are seeking a more balanced, holistic approach to educating young people.
Key aspects of the Education for Life system include:
- Balanced programs that nurture the body, feelings, will, and intellect
- Personal attention, with low student-teacher ratios
- Student-centered curriculums building on each student’s interests, talents, and needs
- Experiential learning that helps young people discover real-life values that uplift and inspire
- Discover our unique system of education
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Read the Education for Life book
- Become an Educator for Higher Consciousness
- Start a Families for a New Tomorrow Group
- Learn about Upcoming EFL Family Camps
- Take an online EFL Teacher Development course
- Start a discussion in our NEW forum for parents, educators, and teens
- About EFL
- Hallmarks of an Education for Life School
- Non-sectarian spiritual values
- What does spiritual education mean?
- Antidisestablishmentarianism and how we can fill the moral vacuum in schools
- Consciousness: The Missing Ingredient in Education