The goal of Families for a New Tomorrow is to provide a venue for wholesome, uplifting family gatherings, based on Education for Life principles.
Groups are started by parents who are inspired by the EFL approach. Meetings are usually once or twice a month, often on Sunday afternoons. A typical meeting could include:
1) an opening story and/or chant,
2) a short meditation/centering time,
3) a 20 minute whole-group service project,
4) 30 minutes of separate meetings for adult meditation/sharing and children games/crafts
5) an optional food celebration
6) a closing circle
A few sample ideas are described below. Contact us for help in starting a group. We’re happy to provide support.